Friday, April 15, 2011

Successful Compile, Whats Next?

This afternoon I successfully compiled my model, all of the code is posted on my repository for you to look at, however it is not quite finished.  I still have to write a small function to generate a map, there should be examples of this function somewhere on the ROSS website.

So far I have forward event handling completed however I will not be able to test it until I have written the map generator.  This should be done hopefully before the end of the weekend and I hope to have a serial test done before next Tuesday.  Once this is done, I will write the reverse event handler which should be much easier than the forward event handler and run my parallel tests.

Hopefully I will be able to test my model in parallel before next Friday so I will have some results to present.  Overall there doesn't seem to bee a while lot of coding left to do before I am able to begin analyzing results.

--J

No comments:

Post a Comment